|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||125mm*67mm*31 mm|
|Supply Ability:||5000unit/units per week Portable Ultrasonic USB Connection Thickness Gauge|
|Product Name:||Portable Ultrasonic USB Connection Thickness Gauge||Measuring Principle:||Magnetic Induction & Eddy Current|
|Measuring Range:||(0~1250) μm||Display:||4 Digits LCD With EL Backlight|
4 Digits Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge,
12504μm Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge,
0.1μm Ultrasonic Thickness Meter
The MCT200 ultrasonic thickness gauge is a handheld coating thickness gauge. The USD interface can be used to transmit data, the LED display clearly shows reading, which is easy to read data, and the body is light and easy to carry. Through ultrasound, it can quickly and accurately detect the thickness of the coating without causing damage, as well as the thickness of films, paper, and aluminum tiles. It can be widely used in manufacturing, metal processing, chemical, commodity inspection and other testing fields. It is a professional tool for material protection.
1. Measuring principle: Magnetic induction & Eddy current
2. Measuring range: (0~1250) μm, depends on probes. maximum 10mm for the probe F10. Refer to Appendix.
3. Low range resolution: 0.1μm l Accuracy: ±(3%Thickness+1) μm, depends on probes and conditions
4. Memory for up to 20 files (up to 50 values for each file) of stored values.
5. Unit system: Metric (μm),Imperial (mil)
6. Power source: Two “AA” size, 1.5 Volt alkaline batteries. 200 hours typical operating time (EL backlight off).
8. Dimensions:125mm×67mm×31 mm
1. Working temperature: -10℃~+50℃;
2. Storage temperature:-30℃~+60℃;
3. Relative humidity: ≤90%;
4. The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.
|Packing & Delivery|
Contact Person: Ms. Tracy Xu